Classes begin July 14th. For more information, please call us at 508-628-0288.
- Offered most Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 6:30pm – 7:30pm (check Calendar for specific dates)
- Must sign up at least 3 days prior to the class (to register within the 3 days, please Contact the instructor)
- Ticket price: $70
- Weekend/Private/Group classes: Contact the instructor to schedule a group class (available for 12 or more)
- Groupon/Living Social: If you have a Living Social or Groupon voucher for the class, use PROMO code “sushi101.” You must still bring your Voucher with you to the class to redeem the discount.
What you will learn
Samba’s chefs will share with you the secrets of great sushi, including:
- How to make traditional sushi rice
- How to perfect the rolling technique on a variety of makimono rolls, including Spicy Tuna, California and Vegetarian, and more!
What is included
For starters, you’ll get to enjoy the delicacies you prepare–typically your class will consist of 3 sushi rolls. You will also receive:
- The Official Sushi 101 Training Manual
- Recipe and secrets to preparing great Sushi Rice
- Our Secret recipe for Spicy Mayo
- Other Popular recipes for different types of sushi
What you will need
All you need to bring to class is yourself and an appetite for learning.
Not a seafood lover?
Nothing to worry about – there are many sushi recipes that don’t include seafood (bet you didn’t know that!).
Looking for something that’s not on the menu?
We can handle special requests and make ingredient substitutions (or suggest a few). Additional costs may apply. All special requests should be submitted no less than one week before your scheduled class.
Cost of class: $70/person**
**Private and group parties available. Contact the instructor for more information
- If Cancellation takes place 24-72 hours prior to class, $20 fee will be added to your re-booking date
- If less than 24 hours prior to class, $30/person rescheduling fee will be added to your re-booking date
- Extreme circumstances allowed at the discretion of the class instructor
- No show is subject to full value of class fees and Voucher (if applicable) will be void